Thursday, February 18, 2010

Conversation with Kris...oopsie

Kris, hope you don't mind...it was funny to me.
On Feb 17, 2010, at 8:30 PM, Myssi Graves wrote:

> Thank you so much!!! And Bobby said that I have to apologize for Olives ill behavior when she left. Shees. Sorry. She said she had the best time.
> Anyways... Are we knitting this weekend? I'm off all weekend:). Let's get together



What??? No. She was great. We loved having her. Just as I thought, they entertained themselves and having her over made things easier. I love when low maintenance kids come over.

Yes! Let's knit this weekend. I read your blog. Are you giving up alcohol? If so, we can meet anywhere.

Kris

On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:14 AM, Myssi Graves wrote:
not giving up until LENT!!!

do you wanna post the SnB on ravelry?
Myssi


Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 9:23:35 AM
Subject: Re: Oopsie

Lent started yesterday. You're funny.
Yeah, I can post it. What time works for you?
kris


On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:40 AM, Myssi Graves wrote:

shit...really??...I guess that is right...FatTuesday...then lent...my gosh my mind is a goner.
Do you think God will forgive me if I wait til Monday to quit?
I just bought a box of wine ...and you know...it will go bad. maybe I should have a "drink the Box of Wine Before God Knows party"...then quit.

hmmm
normal time is good for me
Oh yeah...is Haley going to that skating party? Olive can't skate, I mean, I could just strap em on and send her out, but she has been pretty moody lately and she may have a break down.
Myssi


Well, I'm not an expert since I'm not religious... but I think God will be fine with whenever you want to start. She probably wouldn't want you to waste the wine anyway. Or you can give up something that you didn't have yesterday and go from there... like cheese? or chocolate? or bacon?


Well, I have to try Shred still. I opened it 2 days ago... just haven't stuck it in the DVD player yet. Guess I should go do that. But I only have 5 lb dumbbells. And I'm really weak...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is why I love my friends...they are problem solvers and realistic...my friends rock


2 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

You are far better than me, cuz I don't give anything up for Lent anymore. So, yeah, I'm thinking God will be alright with a late start!

Kris said...

Ha! I don't mind at all. I thought that was so funny too.