Monday, February 15, 2010

not feeling well

not sure what it is...stress, period, school, work...combo possibly. I'm taking a sick day.
I feel pukey.
Ilin goes to Children's Hospital tomorrow to the hematologist to check his blood.
low reticulate, count low WBC's...not anemic,no D deficiency...just a recommendation from the pediatrician to take him to Children's (which is never what you want to hear)..
Really?...what could be the chance 2 kids have leukemia in the same immediate family?
I'm going to keep in my mind that it is a growth spurt. His blood is just whacky right now. He's a skinny kid.
We haven't talked to him about it...just told him he needs a check up.
He spent the weekend in the mountains boarding with his dad.
what he doesn't know won't hurt him, it will just kill me.

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

=(
It is probably a combination of all and your worry. ~hugs~ Keeping the best thoughts about for you.

Small Town Mutha said...

Thinking of you all and hoping for the absolute best.

one of many said...

Not sure I'm following you...Does Olive have leukemia. I hope all works out in a healthy way for your family. Worrying won't change the course of events, but heck I can never seem to accept this. And how the hell is it that you get your period the same time as me?

v8grrl said...

his other sister ....michael's daughter, Zoey.

yeah, i have to quit stressing about things I cannot control. I just want to have a nice easy going trail for a while.