Friday, February 5, 2010

on the way to work

today on my way to work I saw:
A white hippie guy...with a dreadlock turban...
I thought it was a ski hat...
but it was not.
He was driving a Suburu...(more reliable than a VW)
and when he pulled up next to me...
at the light...
I got a contact high...
because medical maryjane is legal here...
He didn't look sick...

But I bet his hair smelled sick.
he kinda looked like the guy below

http://www.pbase.com/mad_monte1/image/65880156

he did have a dog in the back...
do you think the dog was high?
does the dog need a medical marijuana card?
well...
at least it wasn't his kids in the backseat
i guess

2 comments:

Douglas said...

I wonder if he was driving to work?

JB said...

Please don't give me the idea that he would procreate... or at least attempt to... that's just icky...