Monday, March 1, 2010

360 days of my life #51

So these are my dried up red eyes after crying ...I seriously had it out with one of my clinical instructors. I am a strong woman...I have a few things I do when confronted...fight with words, drop the F bomb, or cry...I did not drop the F bomb...I did fight back and when she hit me personally...i cried...like a sniveling 4 year old and demanded the DAMN TISSUE! which she kept hidden so I HAD to ask for it. I was told that she felt I didn't interract well with others...that I will have a rude awakening if I ever try to leave my place of employment with my attitude. I'm sorry? what did you say? It takes a voice...and If I have to be the voice for change then I will be...screw you. If I see something I don't understand...I ask...If I seem something that is wrong, I say it...and if I see something funny...I laugh...YOU HAVE TO...I am a person, I care and I do...don't tell me I'm going to have a rude awakening...I'm 42 years old, what are talking about? Life is a rude awakening. I'm here to smack it in the face, I'm not a robot and never will be...I will also never conform because someone tells me that;'s just the way it is...No way. I am a smart woman,a kind woman, and a strong woman...don't tell me I'm going to have a rude awakening...

7 comments:

miss. chief said...

I hate knowitall bitches! I'll drop the bomb for you...ready?



FUUUUUUUCK!

v8grrl said...

i love you

Small Town Mutha said...

You are WOMAN! I heard you ROAR! Don't change.

one of many said...

What a cunt.

Douglas said...

Hang in there, dear. You are so close.

Mint Julep said...

BIG HUG

Lapetitemort said...

What nerve!

Would you like me to do a run by kick in the chins to her?