Monday, March 1, 2010

my 360 days has gone to hell

well...
i have a couple of pics to add...
but here is what I have now decided...because thats the kinda chick I am.
Bobby made coffee for me and by the time I got it this morning it was cold...so i heated it up in a pan (we have no microwave)...poured it into my cup, sat it down.
found the cup took a sip, burned the bejeezuz outta my mouth, threw the cup down cursing myself...then sat down to finish homework. Looked around my shithole of a house right now and shook my head at the dustballs of dog hair floating in the corners, hell they aren't even in the corners anymore....
they are just wandering around in plain site! I got up and left that area of the house. Went downstairs to put the sheets in the dryer and realized I have actually stopped sorting clothes before putting them in the washer. Who the hell cares? It's just underwear. If it has to be sorted washed in cold or ironed its not for me...or my family, hence the reason we look like ragamuffins. I looked around my laundry room and remembered Bobby had bought me that cool thing to put my fabrics in and to start fixing my sewing area..

well, that has taken so long he has taken it over for his guitar crap. Oh well, as my brothers used to say, "you move, you lose"
I have stopped combing my hair unless super necessary and have started just admiring Sephora catalogues yet wondering why bother. I haven't run in a week and yesterday I had to ask Bobby to "remind me again how to turn the satellite on and change the channels so that I can Watch James Bond" He shook his head in disgust. I understand...I'm disgusted to too. Who would want to live with a person who doesn't sort laundry or wear makeup...or god forbid forget to turn on the TV. I may be a lost cause. I think I need a secret admirer to get me back into the swing of things. Because if I remember correctly my mom used to say "Use it or Lose it". that would suck, but it may be too late.

I can't find my coffee.

4 comments:

jeff said...

I'm with ya myssi, my life feels to have gone to shit. this winter has been hell on earth. my apartment has become messy as hell and I'm not a slob. just depresion setting it's hooks in, but with spring around the corner things are looking up. would love to hear from you sometime, 612 483-8540. call anytime. wink wink, need asecret admierer? hmmm... no I'm not a stalker. :)

v8grrl said...

hahahaha...
this is what old friends are for...to remind you that life is not so bad...we are what we are...it is what it is

Small Town Mutha said...

You threw it, the coffee that is.
I got the chance to clean our bedroom today. I literally had to vacuum the walls.

Lapetitemort said...

This sounds like me...