Tuesday, April 6, 2010

360 days of my life #77

360 days of my life, originally uploaded by v8grrl.

I just got home from work, I'm studying for NCLEX, which is a mute point if I don't past a math clept test. It appears they are using me to make an example of at school.
it's ok, I'll roll with it.

My true issue right now is
my soul is lonely and unchallenged. Math is just not going to do it.
Does that make any sense to anyone but me?
The roteness of my days and the predictability of my life is tapping at my soul's door telling me to look around. Stop waiting for the end result,
enjoy the journey. Share it with yourself and enjoy.
I am Iam...
Touch, feel, love
don't be so impatient
it's right here.

what is meant to be will be.


6 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

making an example in a good way hopefully!

i feel what you feel <3

v8grrl said...

argh

k said...

I know too many that are stuck and don't have the strength or courage to seek what they really need. You are NOT one of those people.

miss. chief said...

"mute" point?

v8grrl said...

MOOT point...
i am not going to graduate.
not enough math credits according to them.

Lapetitemort said...

WTH?
Can you fight it?