Thursday, April 15, 2010

sorry, i have been neglectful

But I'll assure you it isn't just to you. My family is feeling it too. They hate me. The dog hates me, everyone hates me. I have been going non stop since the first of the month. I want all you future nurses to know it doesn't HAVE to be like this, it just is for me right now. SO don't be discouraged. really.
Here's a funny thing. I stopped worrying about money, yet I continue to go to work. Wouldn't it make more sense to stop working for a month and not worry about anything? YES...but there is no one to replace me. Why do I worry about that? Well, I don't...but my work ethic sucks in that sense. I don't want to bobble the bobble, if you know what I mean.
Today I will help Olive ride her bike a half mile to school at the lightening speed of -.08 miles per hour (yes she sometimes goes backwards)...then I'm off to school for 9 hours to do some sort of DRT testing for the school.
I have boycotted graduation since I may not be graduating. So I will not be partaking in school pictures. That will teach them. HA! Better get going.
love you guys...I swear I will be back soon

No comments: