Saturday, April 17, 2010

why oh WHY??

so, I go to take the second math test. I get to the testing center at 1145...thinking its open until 3. Sit down, start taking the test...feel pretty good...do the ones I know...move along...do the ones I need to work on...move along...start working on a few of the harder ones, because I have time...then the girl comes in and says,"I'm sorry, we are going to have to close in a few minutes...wrap it up"
WTF?!!!!!
not done!!!
it's only 1PM!!!


@$##%@#%@#$



ok...whatever...I did the best I could...in 45 minutes!!! they were to give me 3 hours, they should have said something...oh well, it's my fault I should have looked at the hours when I walked in.

I sent an email to the 2 instructors and said " You will be able to tell I am fully capable of doing basic math...even though I did not finish the test..."

then I got in the car and cried.
why oh why

2 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

wtf is going on in the universe? totally not right

Cindy said...

Oh no! This is terrible. Please post an update to this situation when available.

xo