Thursday, April 8, 2010

yeah yeah

Off to my 3rd capstone/clinical day to complete my requirements to be an RN. As you can tell I'm overjoyed. I'm not sure if you could tell from my last few posts I may not graduate because they are not accepting my math clept. Things have changed since I started the program, should have just taken the math. I can contest it, but it will take until about june/july for it to be looked at.
I've asked a friend to help me study this weekend for the second part of the test...then I will just go ahead and take it. No foul, no harm...or whatever that saying is.

Bigger issue today. I have to leave the kids to fend for their selves for the 2nd day in a row. Ilin has to get Olive to school on time, which includes feeding, brushing and general 5 year old maintenance. Plus the crazy ass dog is gonna be stuck at home for 8 hours by himself. I might as well say good bye to the couch right now huh?

tata for now
m

No comments: