Wednesday, June 9, 2010

It's official


I passed my RN boards. I am an official RN. To some this seems trivial, to me...I am so glad it's over and I can start this new facet of my life. A great load has been lifted. I can breathe...I can sew, I can knit..I can definitely burn my books...

My NCLEX had 233 questions. that is a ton. I honestly thought I failed. Everyone does. My results state otherwise, I pass!!! Now I can turn my attention to get back on track, and starting to learn more about nursing. Figure out where I will lead my dream. Hopefully to a 3rd world country :)

now I am off to sew a little project...anyone have a little tiny project for me? I am going to surf the sewing blogs so that I can try out my new machine.

4 comments:

Douglas said...

Congrats!

Small Town Mutha said...

Way to Go! Congratulations!

Lapetitemort said...

WooHoo!! Rockin'

k said...

I am SO glad I now have someone who will be able to handle my health needs when I am old. Love ya.