Monday, July 19, 2010

we miss it all ready

the kidds, originally uploaded by v8grrl.

Laundry in the washer, grocery shopping done, today it is going to be 100 degrees here in Colorado.  We aren't at the River anymore.  I think I will spend the first part of the morning looking for a vacation house, on a river or lake or something.
The kids don't ever really realize how cool certain things are, especially with video games around and stuff.
I wonder if they thought the River was as awesome as I did.

We took pictures of us Tubing down the Muskegon River with an underwater camera.  Can't wait to get those developed.

2 comments:

Small Town Mutha said...

You were incredibly close to us, well in relative terms anyway. Glad you had such an awesome time and EVERYONE got home safe.

v8grrl said...

Mutha...
I wish we could have all tubed together...I'm sure the kids would have had a splendid time...as wouls we, dragging the Xtra Large Big Boy Cooler behind our tubes