Friday, July 30, 2010

oh yea, it just got better...

He said he told me, but really, REALLY?  Do you think I'd be standing around here half in the bag in my underwear if I knew your mom was bringing traveling friends with her for the week!!!!!  

Yea, sure you told me. 

The house is a pit, I spilled something rank in the fridge about a month ago...it has congealed in the bottom of the fridge....
Ilin dropped an entire "party pizza" through the racks in the oven, where I decided to leave it and let it "burn off".  
Yea, I really don't think you told me extra people would be staying in the 1970's urine smelling basement.  

 very nice...very effin nice...

Now I must  go BACK to Target to get some matching towels, without hair dye stains and bar soap and you know all that stuff normal house guests expect.

I should have gone to work, it was time and a half and I could have just played dumb.

1 comment:

k said...

I'd be pissed!!! But you know me, tell them to just deal.. If they don't like it, they can clean it themselves.