Monday, August 23, 2010

Flip that leaf

Not even turn over a new leaf...i'm flippin' that baby!
Last night as I tossed and turned in bed I realized I'm not happy being stagnant....even when sleeping.  It's definitely one of my issues.  As I perused Facebook I noticed a friend of a friend talking about Skirtchasers 5K.  What the hell...I'll sign up.  I did.  Then I tossed and turned some more.  I told myself I will get up and start completing some tasks.  Start heading towards a goal...(I'm good with goals).
I got up at 630, did some laundry, got Olive ready for school, walked her to school, then headed straight to hot yoga.  shew...it was hot and exhausting and now I feel empty and it's only 1130...I am going to finish grocery shopping, prepare a menu for the week and last but not least...I'm going to reupholster my chair.  Yup, kind of out of order but that is this weeks goals.

here is what I have on my temporary paper plate:
1. send off new resume to a few hospitals for telemetry floor (hearts)
2. grocery shop
3.get tags for motorcycle
4. run the 5k this weekend
5.keep training for 10k Sept. 19
6.Hot yoga once a week
reupholster my chair...

see, list complete...gotta go get on it

xo m
I'm sore from yoga...I thought yoga was supposed to relax you

2 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

I actually ran today. =) Maybe I'll soon be able to join you in a few 5k's.
I'm always sore after yoga & exhausted, but I always feel relaxed. I let it all go through the sweat!

You keep truckin' on those goals!!

k said...

BE CAREFUL ON THAT MOTORCYCLE OR YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIST!!!