Friday, August 6, 2010

Invisible Woman

Not quite a super hero, just over 40.
It's weird.

40's, the best years of my life so far (yeah yeah, I'm barely into them, but yet they have been good), yet I have become invisible.
it bites.
What is this Cougar Business?  I don't care for it...
MILF was cute when I was 30...but something about Cougar that makes me cringe...
makes me think of Betty White dressed in leopard print.


Or maybe Ruth Gordon.
Although she was hardly invisible, huh?


I should just take Maude's advice...
if you wanna be free be free!!!!

Click the link to watch the entire movie
I highly advise you too...
It was life changing for me at age 13,22,34 and now again at 41

Love is where all of us belong...
Don't wear fear or nobody will no you are there...

xoxox, m

2 comments:

S.T.M. said...

One of my favorite movies of all time!

one of many said...

Definitely in my top 10 movies and I own it. She rocks.