Tuesday, November 23, 2010

design for living room = stress

I don't know.  Synda says to search everything for what I like.  I have not a clue what I like.  I like...I like...I WOULD like it to be done by someone who knows what they like.  Which obviously isn't me.  Here's the criteria:  huge long room with big stone white fireplace, kids, dog, corner windows, and just too much...It's very 1960's, which I DO like.
I need to take some pictures.
Maybe send some to Design Sponge?
I want to keep the 60's feel with a modern approach (hmmm that sounded so designerish didn't it?)
I told Bobby it would be easier to throw everything out and start again....but i don't know where I would start.!!!!
ARGGGGHHHH

on another note: got some knitting started and one finished :)
 this is the start of the  
Through the Woods, or While They Play (something like that) pattern
don't ask me what happened to his mouth...but he's cute

3 comments:

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

I think I need a monkey to keep my cup happy ; ) Super cute!

one of many said...

Me too. I need a cup monkey!

Dekorasyon Ankara said...

Thank you for this clever and useful room design idea.