Tuesday, November 2, 2010

job interview


I have another job interview today.  A bit exciting.  If it's meant to be it will be.  Some of the other nurses frown upon going out and applying for new jobs when you are a fresh nurse but...everyone starts somewhere.  We are all new at one time and how else are you to learn anything.  So, I say go for it!

I've printed off my resume
should I bring my recommendation letters from last year?   
I think i will.
what the hell right?

I hope they don't ask anything too crazy.

later guys!

3 comments:

Mint Julep said...

You will definitely get the job!

Oh and your word verification down there is totally trying to tell me something.

PHATS?

I guess that bagel and smoothie protein drink I just had needs to be regurgitated.

Lapetitemort said...

Go Myssi, go Myssi
~sings while doing the cabbage patch~

You'll do awesome

S.T.M. said...

Good Luck!