Friday, December 10, 2010

360 days of my life....340ish?


I know...there's a shadow across her face, but that was not the focus...see that big hole?
that's the focus!   

One more thing...you know how crappy a parent I am?  
Well, the damn tooth-fairy fell asleep, really asleep...
and that huge tooth was still neatly tucked in the tooth box under Olive's pillow last night.

I had to make excuses for that damn Fairy...
just so you know, I didn't tell Olive the fairy was drunk...
I said she must have been confused.

1 comment:

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

The tooth fairy almost always comes on the second night at our house...my poor oldest got so pissed off at the tooth fairy for being late all the time she wrote a letter saying "Dear Tooth Fairy, I hope you appreciate this message because I've been thinking of giving my baby teeth to another tooth lover. If you receive this note, I hope that you accept my loose canine tooth tonight. But if you do not accept this note, I'm going to take my tooth to the dentist and get a prize from his treasure chest." A litttle long for a comment, but your post reminded my of this and I had to go dig this letter out of her jewelry box : )