Thursday, January 6, 2011

chocolate flavored ...What the ?....

Modern technology has appeared to have invaded everything from letter writing to courting. It's a sad day when I have to explain to my 14 year old that "back in the day" Boobies did NOT look like that, especially on 16 year old girls. They just didn't.  Girls did not ask for Boobies for their 16th birthday....and I think my junior high school friends will vouch for that.
So, was I surprised when a commercial for "chocolate flavored lubricant" came up on prime time TV?  Not so much.  I just hoped the kids didn't ask any questions because I was not sure how I would answer.  It swam around in my head.  The commercial, stating chocolate for her, fruit for him.  
mmmm
mmmm 
good.
Not quite a balance meal but with the protein thrown in, hell, what do I know?

The biggest thing I kept stating to Bobby was," What? The taste of penis just needs a little splash of chocolate to make it delectable?  You know, to just give it that little bit of oompf."
It makes my stomach roll just thinking about it.
Maybe it was someone ( a man I'm guessing) figured out the taste of the plain and simple was just not quite what us ladies were hoping for and said, "By George, splash a bit of chocolate oil on there and I may be like the Pied Piper!  No woman can resist the the taste of chocolate, right?"
Good one, Einstein.


6 comments:

Mint Julep said...

Chocolate flavored penis? No thanks! And yes, commercials are getting out of hand. Whenever Archie starts asking questions about what lubricant is, I'm pointing to Andoe.

Lapetitemort said...

Not unless you are actually talking about a hunk of chocolate shaped like a penis... but then I don't think guys would like watching me take a bite out of that one!

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

Not touching the lubricant one, but you can tell Ilin, that I can vouch for the fact that none of the girls at good ol' Max Bruner Jr had big ol' boobies...ok, except maybe JayGee, but hers were real : )

Ally said...

I always feel bad for parents when these gross commercials come on or when prime time TV gets too awkward. I mean I'm all for free speech, but no matter how old I get, still feel uncomfortable when crap like that airs and I'm in the same room with a family member like my brother or mom.

Vishnu said...

Wowww. Talk bout awkward lolz
Check out my blog http://dearvishnu.blogspot.com/
thnx

Don't Take My Advice said...

I'm 31 years old and I get embarrassed when I am visiting my parents and these commercials come on. I'm just waiting for my mother to make some comment about it without realizing exactly what it is. Then she would probably buy it for my brother-in-law and put it in his Christmas stocking with no clue what it is.