Friday, January 7, 2011

remember the chair?

I'm scared to start it.
That just doesn't sound like me does it?

The silly thing is, the chair was destined for the dump, so by putting new fabric on it, what could possibly be worse?
heres the fabric, waiting for me to do my part.

I just can't seem to get motivated enough to even start.  don't know WHERE to start.
well, maybe I will do a bit of googling, get out the stapler and start.  I mean , really, what's the worse that could happen?   I fail?

3 comments:

Ally said...

I love it! I love the combination of blue and brown. New to your blog, thought I'd say hi :)

v8grrl said...

Hi Ally....
thanks...Its a blog about everything and nothing....

similar to Seinfeld hahahha


thanks for coming by!!!

one of many said...

What chair. Post a photo