Wednesday, February 23, 2011

On the needles



these lil buggers were a pain in the ass, and they aren't even done!
Oh well, they are for my Facebook 6 friends, and I know the person who is getting them doesn't read this.

So I still have to finish this one and move onto the next one.

I've slept well the last three nights and still have this horrible hacking cough.  I'm sure if I took up smoking filterless cigarettes I would sound better.
I'm going to try to pick up a few shifts this week.

Bobby feels my main problem is that I am sitting at home while everyone is at work.
He says I should work more.  He still doesn't get the concept that I work full time almost every week.  Just at night!  I try to work the 3 night shifts which gives us 36 hours and we get paid for 40.  That is what he works...40 hours a week .

Ok.  Today...
housework.
and working out.

write ya later
m



No comments: