Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Taxes Done...with some minor set backs


Well, You should be able to...Especially if you are doing them your self.
I just finished and just for shits and giggles I thought I would do H&R block along with Turbo Tax side by side, simultaneously.
Hmmm
Exact same numbers, everything the same.
Used all my forms I was sent...nothing fishy.
H&R block: $4000
Turbotax:  $3000
How and where did the difference come in?
frightening....but yet I think I will go with the bigger number.

it really shouldn't be this hard...
Really, when I look at this all I think is why are they taking so much tax out through the year?  I mean I'm not filing my W9 (or whatever it is) all crazy.  
jeesus, make it easier n everyone.
Just give me the money owed through out the year!
then you won;t be paying me in the end?
Hmm hard concept huh?

No comments: