Monday, February 21, 2011

under wear?

under the weather...still.
It sucks.  I have started a running program with another runner andI don't feel like i can afford to be sick.  He states I need to run 3 days in a row...period, with no soreness or anything.  Which I really could do, but I'm lazy.  which is the problem.
obviously.
duh.
So, today I ran, even though I have snot pouring from my nose holes and I'm hacking up fur balls....or something similar.  He stated that the run should clear it out of my system.  Yeah, I'll say.  I sounded like I had the croup.
It's done and over.

I feel better about myself...
now to do some pushups so STM doesn't put me to shame with her non lunch lady arms!

xo
m

1 comment:

S.T.M. said...

At 130 push ups (total) and my arms still look like ham hocks. I think you have nothing to worry about. Feel better.