Monday, March 14, 2011

P90x week 2 day 2 Plyometrics


Plyometrics...jump training.  Feet off the ground for what seems like an eternity.  I believe the actual workout is 50 minutes.  The clock starts at 58 minutes but you have 8 minutes of warm up, which is even hard to me!  Pitiful
I want people to know there are adjustments to the jump moves.  
you CAN jump a bit lower, lower impact.
you can touch toes in the middle of a turn, kind of step through it.
I guess the important part is finding what works for you with out breaking your knee caps off.  The main goal...keep moving!!!
Each set is repeated 2 times which to me is a total Mind F*@k.  Just when I think I hate it enough, he says, "now we are going to repeat those 3 moves!"  
F%$@ YOU!!!!!
but I do it anyway.
Because secretly I like being told what to do.
I'm done with that, and later I will do a 5k run and the ab workout.
(hopefully)

For breakfast I made my healthy, filling, concoction of :
Fage Greek Yogurt 0% 15g protein (6 oz)
added 1T natural Peanut Butter
1T ground flaxseed
a drizzle of agave
I would have added some fruit
but all out.
It's really filling and healthy, holds me over til lunch


This is also day 5 without drinking!
I feel pretty good, my cocktail hand is just a bit lonely.
It seems to have figured put even though I out my seltzer water in a wine glass or martini glass, it's not the same.

Ok...off to dye my hair and get on with my day.
Have a good one
Write ya later...
do something today!
m

1 comment:

Lapetitemort said...

Mine is coming from China, so I'm sure it's bootlegged. It said it's in English, so fingers crossed or this will be hilarious! You're making me scared because if it's hard for you, I will more than likely drop.

Sorry about your lonely cocktail hand.