Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Swimsuits, if you are "older"


I wanted to show you guys what I deal with. See these suits...These are the women's suits. Maybe a track suit would better suffice? I don't know, I just want to wear something that doesn't make me look like the over age mom that I am. Is it too much to ask?
Swim Separates

Sets

One-Piece Suits


































At least I don't need the maternity swimsuits, although when I was pregnant, I was so confidant I wore a bikini...I loved my body!
So, in contrast here are the "junior's suits"  I should not be buying junior suits


Monokinis

Swim Separates

Cover-Ups

























Granted, these are from Kohl's but as far as I can tell they are all about the same in the in all women's section vs. juniors.
I need to step up and try to find a happy medium.
do they make a cool 40 something swimsuit for a 5' no waist gal?
I'm on the hunt.



2 comments:

High AdSense Earning said...

hello how are you today ...
whether your business is running smoothly ...
look for a solution on our blog ...
hopefully can help your business better ...

k said...

silly- get a VENUS or UJENA catalog.. they have tons of sexy women suits ... just go online..