Tuesday, April 12, 2011

vacations....always seem to find the $$$

I can wander around this house like an ol miser. 
 "NO, that's too expensive....NO...get the cheap stuff!!!  NO NO NO"
yet I always seem to find the dough for vacations.
Maybe its a hidden talent.
???
Of course if something bad happens our measly savings is now invested in 9 days of plane tickets and condos in Destin, FL.
heehee

Along with our summer shindig.  Bobby and I will be taking our first vacation EVER without the kids.  Not really a vacation, but he will be playing a festival n Ca.  
The Indie West Fest

All kinds of great bands...go check it out.

Anyways, anyone in that area over the 6/4 weekend?
what is there to do in CA ?
I want to stay a night in Hollywood...
We will see.
Would love to have someone take me shopping and out to eat.

:)

mmmmm vacations

1 comment:

Lapetitemort said...

Ahhh vacations.... they always elude me.

Sounds like you all are going to have super fun times!!