Monday, July 25, 2011

day 3 juicing reboot

Honestly ...I'm starving.  
I want to eat something.  
the only thing better about today is that I didn't visualize someones nationailty as a food source like some bad Warner Brothers Cartoon.
mmmmm fooood
But I'm still drinking juice.
I had new employee orientation today and one problem with the juicing is that I had to pee about 10 times this afternoon...which is not conducive to the orientation time schedule.
How do I feel?
I feel fine... I was a little sleepy today, but that may have been because I was bored from the training.  I worked out yesterday and am trying to decide if I wanna run today.  It's really hot...maybe I'll just do abs.
I haven't really pooped yet, which is a bit of a bummer because I thought for sure it would let loose....but today, nothing, just some beet colored peepee.
yesterday I had a super yummy juice...super yummy, the best one, yet.

1/2 cucumber
3 stalks celery
1 green apple
handful of mint
and a squeeze of lemon

Bobby is still drinking juice and having some food too.  Mostly juice...then meat, which yes, defeats the purpose, but he figures if he is at least juicing too he is getting more than he usually would.  Makes sense.
We can talk more about how I feel tomorrow.
I really don't see this changing the way I really eat.  Some of that is because I eat fairly well all ready.  I will try to keep the extra sugars and whites from my diet , but  a big piece of french bread, Olive oil, a chunk of blue cheese and some olives are what I'm thinking of right now.

mmmmmm
olives

No comments: