Saturday, July 2, 2011

Vacation hate

My kids hate each other
It's so depressing
Just so that you don't assume that I'm actually enjoying myself on vacation
I'd thought I would let you know how much they hate each other
It has been non stop bickering. Today I left to the grocery for 18 minutes to pick up tampons and I came home to a 7 year old gloating on the couch, 14 year old crying on the porch and dad fuming , locked in the bedroom! Geez. I was gone 18 minutes
One kid got bit, one yelled at and the adult packing to leave

Can't say I blame him. It's nothing like being with kids that can't entertain them selves or be friendly. It's plain ol awful.
I decided to tell them they need to figure out the next 7 days quick or I swear I'm taking my bottle of cheap wine, my box of tampons, and I'm leaving . I'm now hiding on the porch with said items and my knitting... Waiting for results.

3 comments:

Erin said...

another reason for me to have just one. sorry.

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

I'll bring mine over and we can let the 2 younger ones wrestle while the big'ems talk pokemon, and the old folks get their drinks on...maybe I'll even throw my mom in there and she can referee : )

k said...

WHAT????? Hair??