Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Ideas, I'm actually thinking again!


Since I am still trying to figure out my living space I have been collecting pictures.
I have this really cool vintage mirror I found in the garbage years ago and I thought something like above would be cool, but with a twist.

Its been sitting in the garage, waiting for the love.
This weekend we will see what she can give me in the beauty department!, I'll post pictures.
summer is nearly over and the deck is still not done.
oh well pick your battles.

gotta sleep, i gotta work tonight so ....maybe something fun will happen at work

4 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with.
We're tackling tearing down and putting up a new deck this weekend...

Georgina Illingworth said...

OMG, love the pink car in the mirror! I like the mirror as well, very retro


http://amessageinamilkbottle.co.uk

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

I really like retro mirrors so I am looking forward to seeing what you do with yours!!

Tantsi Philela said...

hello there Name is Philela Tantsi,a 15 year old boy from South Africa...
Your blog seems to be quite active as compared to mine, any help please. . .