Monday, November 21, 2011

Bitch Post # 4151


Yea, blogs are passe. 
yet I still read them and write.  Although I haven't written much of any worth in quite a while.
I have noticed how small the blog community is.  I also have noticed how many people use your, meaning mine, lesser read blog post for ideas and then write the same post a few days later on their very "well read" blog.  I guess I should be flattered.  All I would like is a touchdown.  Maybe a " I saw this blog post over at  2 smart Girls" and thought I would touch on the subject.   
It would be nice.  Because lately, it is becoming quite apparent.

:)

v8

4 comments:

S.T.M. said...

I have noticed this too. I thought I was crazy.

one of many said...

Just tell us who:)

v8grrl said...

Hah! I'm glad you noticed…and I'm not giving out any names :)

49ers Tickets said...

nice work. this is really great. tthanks