Friday, February 17, 2012

Felted Clogs and Owl Cupcakes

I finally finished Bobby's Felted Xmas Clogs from the pattern on Fiber Trends :Felted Clog Pattern
Im not sure why things take me so long, but I guess its ok, as long as you finish.  Right?

Here they are before the felt

 and after the felting.
I have a front load washer so it was a bit confusing, but it worked.

These were actually the first thing I have ever felted, on purpose.  
I had felted plenty an angora sweater in the 80's

Now I can possibly make something for myself.

For Olive's Valentine's School Party I made some cupcakes:
they hardly look like Owls,but they were a big success non the less


For your close up

Busting apart 2 dozen oreos sucked.
They were strawberry cupcakes with raspberry cream cheese frosting.
I can never think of anything good to write about when I sit down…that shit only comes to me in the middle of the night.

ill write ya later
m


No comments: