Friday, January 11, 2013

365 days, look a shoulder



Sorry for the non makeup look but I have a shoulder.  Barely.
But that thing poppin there, it's an actual muscle, and with the correct lighting it would look great.
There is also a bicep but with the pasty skin it just doesn't POP like it should.  

I'm not trying to be super woman here, I'm just trying to show you the 40's aren't so bad.
Jillian Michaels and I have an understanding in my basement.
I show up for the 30 minutes and try not to quit and she will continue to tell me, "you can do ANYTHING for one minute"  which I scoff at and call her a C#*@, and continue to carry on.
Because feasibly, you really should be able to do anything for one minute, and even though I am all by myself, except for Eddie, in the basement…I don't want Jillian or Eddie to think I'm a quitter.

I also want to acknowledge that I had a wine last night at bday dinner and then at knitting the night before….so, now I have to start my clean slate over…it's not quitting it's just a hitch in my giddy up …and for the record, my giddy up is a little saggy so the hitch doesn't always hitch properly.  

But it's pretty good…trying to sober up all alone, with Jillian yelling at me, a sick kid, a teen boy who is shedding like a malamute in Georgia heat, and a husband who has taken up space on the couch and the garage.

It's all good.
It's allllll good

xo,
m

Ps spread the word…
40 is hot, and not in a cougar kinda way…
In a smart, I've been there kind a way.
The 40's rock, just earlier…and usually on the couch

2 comments:

Lapetitemort said...

Nice!
Gotta love Jillian.
Shoot, I have wine every night, lol.

40 is hot. I'll be joining you in a few months, in a glam punk kind of way. Which reminds me, I need to go grab the clippers and do something with this hair.

wakacyjnaa said...

Very great :)

Kisses from Poland