Friday, August 29, 2014

All over again and again

I start all my processes back over this next week
Everything is so expensive.
Its a wee bit stressful
My kid was diagnosed with Asthma which costs another couple grand even with insurance.
My hubby is back to his old shenanigans
I have nice size lump in the other boob now
My son has been living with his dad and I miss him
We fight a lot in this house.
I wish I could just run away.
Turning a blind eye isn't working as much anymore
I long for someone to hug me and pat my bottom and tell me i'm awesome, beautiful, and enough
When I look in the mirror
i cry

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to read this. I have enjoyed your blog and have missed seeing updates. I'm not sure if it helps but I am sending positive thoughts your way.
I hope things get better.

Kathy

S.T.M. said...

Ugh. This sucks.

fifa14.vipmmobank said...

Morhaime, along with Allen Adham as well as Honest Pearce, created Blizzard inside 1991 while Plastictype material & Synapse. Inside Early 90's the business has been re also referred to as Blizzard Entertainment as well as posted what might will be the introduction of the Wow functioning, Wow: Orcs as well as Humans. It is usually on the net program Combat.
Fifa 14 coins

Cheap Fifa 14 Coins

HELLO said...

great blog I invite you to me

MGC JOBS said...

Best Whishes for you.....
Best Online Directory Chek This know more.
For get Free job Alert On your mobile Register here.
Jobs in Kerala
Jobs in India
Part time Jobs
School contact Numbers
Police Aid Post Contact Numbers
Free Online Directory
Free online Jobs
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry that it is so difficult right now. I'm praying for you - that Jesus will show you that you are loved and precious and that there will be joy in your life.

Elizabeth

one of many said...

I somehow missed this...I hope things have gotten better. You are SO ORIGINAL and just plain AWESOME. Anything else would be so damn boring. Hugs! ~C