Thursday, January 5, 2017

hey Bitches....


I'm almost 48  ,   I don't know maybe almost 49   
....I think it was 48 my birthday is 1/23
...I'm tipsy tonight on this Thursday night.  I used to always type on Thursday.   Then I stopped...old age, work, lazy ...you know.   
Anyways , I'm now typing.
courtesy Baddie Winkie  xoxoxo

So, my birthday coming up I'm feeling pretty good.   I'm working....I'm still sassy and although my hair is turning grey, my hairstylist won't let me go grey because I'm a true redhead.  damn it.  I love grey hair.

My heart is still broken.   I need more in my life. ( please send resumes)   I feel like I'm in my prime, yet I know I'm visually past my prime....it sucks ass. Sex is non existent but the hopes are high.  I continue to run and workout. and shave my legs....that's a plus , right.?


here's the truth.  Getting old isn't hard.  It's not even depressing, really
it just is what it is.

I wish I was male so that I could get my young trophy pony.  pay what I needed and pay for what I need.   But THAT is not ok.
Especially if your are with someone.


please leave a comment for any suggestions 
BECAUSE
if there are no good explanations or reasons
I'm gonna start eating cake and gaining weight

xo
m






2 comments:

Jen lassalle edwards said...

OH YaY! You're back!!
I think you look great! Always sassy. I love your posts and pics. Rock on!!
I don't want your heart to be broken either.

sumon tripura said...

Thank you to tell us so much useful information. I’m glad to read it. For more information visit daily tech cloud