Synda has been helping me with my Etsy store. I'm slowly adding things. There will be more bags and such added shortly, right now it is just a couple of little girl's shirts...but keep checking back if you like to buy handmade. I'm not one of those people who stick to one thing. I like to make a bit of everything, so if the store seems a mish mash of coolness, that is because it is...or will be once everything is up.
I'm hoping to generate a bit of income while in school. I used to make a product call Goat Girl Soap. I did really well, was featured in Marie Claire and even had a spot a Bendels...but I didn't have Etsy back then and it became so much work I didn't enjoy it anymore. When i picked up sewing again I said I was only doing it for fun...nothing serious....so the stuff that I'll be making is fun.
keep watching for coolness
3 comments:
cute tops! you should make them for us adult kids. =D
olive juice is what sam & i tell each other for i <3 you, or elephant shoes. =)
j
that's why I called it that...Olive Juice"
Those tops are so cute! I can't wait to see more of your creations!
Post a Comment