I went for the 1st time a few months ago. Over rated but you can cheap crap made in China if that's your thing. If you're trying to boycott made in China, well then forget it. Lot's of goodies for 'organizing' which is what I purchased.
Really weird that you mention Ikea and one of the garden blogs I'm following mentioned the same thing about never having gone. Must have been Ikea in the air yesterday.
6 comments:
that's a damn shame.
I went for the 1st time a few months ago. Over rated but you can cheap crap made in China if that's your thing. If you're trying to boycott made in China, well then forget it. Lot's of goodies for 'organizing' which is what I purchased.
Really weird that you mention Ikea and one of the garden blogs I'm following mentioned the same thing about never having gone. Must have been Ikea in the air yesterday.
I get a 10% discount there because I'm Swedish!
Neither have I! I feel like such a freak of nature. We're getting one in Denver soon. I'm so glad I'm not alone! :)
Duh! You live in Colorado too. :) Did you know we're getting one????
Post a Comment