
Hey, thanks Pseudo Stripper Broad for squishing up against me the other night at Scott Weiland. I asked people around me...it wasn't just me who thought the fact you were licking your boob sweat and inappropriately touching yourself was totally gross...but also the fact you were moaning so loud we could barely hear Scott ...was just....I don't know...yuk.
not sexy....no matter what you think you look like.
thanks for ruining my Xmas Present...
(if I don't stand behind the Amazons...I'm stuck next to the freaks)
not sexy....no matter what you think you look like.
thanks for ruining my Xmas Present...
(if I don't stand behind the Amazons...I'm stuck next to the freaks)
5 comments:
Sorry I wasn't there as one of the amazons with an attitude to shove her out of the way with my hips.
v8, that is great that scott weiland is healthy again to perform. I have always liked his music. but it sucks that you were stuck next to Stripper Broad. yuk...erinn
I had no idea Scott was still alive.
He is alive...says he's been clean, but I'm guessing clean from street heroin...but on a replacement from the "doctor"...
He looks awesome...just like a young Clint Eastwood.
mmmmmmm
yummm
my friend and i were so excited to see scott that we got a spot close to the stage. in front of us the weirdo midget guy who talked through almost all of the concert and he had the nerve to try to video tape the show on his pda. obviously not a fan. i feel for you.
Post a Comment