Sunday, February 15, 2009

uh huh

Here's my day today.

I went to the Lefthand brewery  drank my share of SnowBound 14% beer and am now sitting here listening to Lilly Allen's Smile   ...yeah..just go ahead and smile..thinking about more beer.. but needing to study... Pathophysiology   wanting to get laid...seems more important to fix the problem and the need...  wanting to be needed and accepted, and possibly loved.  I look at my body and say...not so bad, maybe even beautiful in a piece of art type of work ...tattoos, white skin...soft, lovely...now that i am working to rid myself of the angry chub, he says curves are beautiful, thin is gross..."soft is what I want"
hmmmm...everything separate from my thoughts.

i look down and think...not bad..pretty, colorful, thoughtful, and ....

gotta study

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like how my weekend went minus the studying. Although, I scratched my itch for new ink!