I'm sitting at my desk ...working, unlike any other person in this office (well, besides the fact I'm blogging...but I pride myself with my multi-tasking skills). It's pissing me off.
I got here at 7 am. The next person rolled in around 830, the boss around 930, then they went out to smoke, then came in and helped each other put on their "patches" (so they can quit smoking)...now they are all out in the main area sitting on workout balls talking about cookies.
First of all, if these idiots quit smoking that means they will have to do some work...so with that said, I don't think it's going to work out. See, really you are not allowed to smoke at the hospital so they have to walk across the street, 4 times a day to puff one down. I would say this takes up no less than 1 hour and 30 minutes a day.
Wait a minute...I'm looking out the office window and they are actually out their smoking again!!! Didn't they just come in and put their patches on? Jeesus H Crackers....If they fall over dead, I'm gonna take my time calling the comm. center.
The 2 other people in the office sit out in the front munching on cookies, drinking chai tea and talking about what they will eat next. It's classic.
I just want to work,get done and get out. Maybe I should start smoking.
criminy...
people are weird.
It's about 10 and I've all ready done almost all the work ...i'm gonna have a cocktail at lunch. screw it
1 comment:
What I used to do, and my mom gave me the idea, was because I didn't smoke I just went and walked around saying that I was taking a smoke break. Since they were entitled and did not have to work the extra time, I would randomly do it as well. When the boss inquired about it, I gave the explanation that just because I did not smoke should not mean that I should have to make up their time.
Post a Comment