Friday...thank you, thank you for getting me through the week. My letter from the Universe ,yes I get email from the Universe, along with Hancock fabrics,Borders, and some odd email from Christian Singles(?), anyway the message said:
"Feeling incomplete does not make you so. It's how legends are born, giants are made, and history is written. It's why you're here. To ever so briefly escape your true identity as you live with an unquenchable thirst that will lead into adventures of grandeur, discovery, and a realization that love is all there is.
You so rock, M
The Universe"
With that said, today I think I will concentrate on not quantity of daily crap, but my form.
Sit back, relax, think, think:
form
I can do it...
Escape true identity...feel uneasy,do something harder than usual:
form
"Feeling incomplete does not make you so. It's how legends are born, giants are made, and history is written. It's why you're here. To ever so briefly escape your true identity as you live with an unquenchable thirst that will lead into adventures of grandeur, discovery, and a realization that love is all there is.
You so rock, M
The Universe"
With that said, today I think I will concentrate on not quantity of daily crap, but my form.
Sit back, relax, think, think:
form
I can do it...
Escape true identity...feel uneasy,do something harder than usual:
form
(if i could have photo-shopped my face on there I would have)I have this exact pose, right now, in my office chair.
This is my preparation for the weekend.
Watch out Weekend!
All together now...
2 comments:
"Feeling incomplete does not make you so. It's how legends are born, giants are made, and history is written."
My story will be glorious after todays events!
You can't photoshop that guy. He would need a lot more tattoos and boobs.
Post a Comment