Yea, blogs are passe.
yet I still read them and write. Although I haven't written much of any worth in quite a while.
I have noticed how small the blog community is. I also have noticed how many people use your, meaning mine, lesser read blog post for ideas and then write the same post a few days later on their very "well read" blog. I guess I should be flattered. All I would like is a touchdown. Maybe a " I saw this blog post over at 2 smart Girls" and thought I would touch on the subject.
It would be nice. Because lately, it is becoming quite apparent.
:)
v8

5 comments:
I miss my blog, but I felt it was just boring. I'd like to start something fresh, but I have too many things swimming around in my head I think it might explode one day.
That's lame that someone wouldn't give you a shout out.
I have noticed this too. I thought I was crazy.
Just tell us who:)
Hah! I'm glad you noticed…and I'm not giving out any names :)
nice work. this is really great. tthanks
Post a Comment