What I'm reading:
Dear Girls Above Me
more addictive than Post Secrets.
I'm attempting a book or more a month. Which means I have thrown aside everything else. I'm thinking of this as kind of a mini mind vacation, with occasional mind sex involved ( I do have the 50 shades trilogy on hold at the library).
I get to sit on my ass, tune out and tune in.
Sounds great, huh
here's what I've completed so far.
Keith Richards Life 4 stars
Gone Girl 3 stars ( the ending was horrible)
and I have 2 in the hopper.
what a life....
so while I rediscover my life, i will be noseying in on others.
1 comment:
Sadly, I blasted through all three 50 Shades in 3 days, or rather staying up reading.....
I've been downloading free Amazon kindle books almost everyday. I've also been doing the mind vacation, mostly a mind smut vacation...
I may go back and reread the Anne Rice Sleeping Beauty ones too, just for extra kicks.
Post a Comment