Saturday, July 18, 2020

Learning a New Life

Life
It goes on

I fought, I gave up, I begged for help, I rethought 
and I'll fight again
He refuses to sign the divorce papers...
to let me go.
I can do nothing....
except to continue to smile, pretend it's ok, not say anything and wait.....
along with paying the lawyer bills.
I have been more than generous.
I don't want child support, take half of everything....keep the house (500K)....
just let me go
he refuses....
tonight....I had a beer and thought....
I'm losing half of everything regardless.   
which I knew.
but now that it has been over a year and he still won't allow me to move on...........
I'm gonna fight.
We can go to court.
he can take half my shit
even though he has never saved a dollar on his own.
but I am going to ask the house get sold....
child support
and no spousal support
fuck him

I'm over being taken advantage of.
I'm tired of every man who crosses my path taking me for an idiot because I love so hard

I'm perfectly capable of caring for myself, my kids and my dog. 
you know what.....?    
I'll apparently take care of you too
I don't need all this stuff.
If I lose everything I have 
Ill still be me
take it or leave it.

Tonight I was put in my place once again by a man.
It's not a new thing.
Corrected in the fact that I can't control things.....
which I know.
I should settle more and maybe dream less at my age.
This is life.
work, eat, sleep and repeat and if you are lucky you do something fun once or twice a year.
Just how it is....
this is how you live until you die

if this is how it is
there is no reason for me to stress about divorce, 
loss of pensions,
 and having to pay 900$ a month in alimony.  
It's just the way it is
move on.  
it's all gonna be ok.
we are all just waiting and working for the end.

xo
m
 

2 comments:

Cajun Girl Living In The Mountains said...

Fight. You deserve happiness and freedom. Do what your heart tells you. *Hugfromafar*

Queen of the Trailer Park said...

Fight is right! Do not let him sit there on the couch and dictate your life. Show him and your kids that when presented with no other option, that you will fight just as fiercely as you love. You have surrendered enough of yourself and it is time to take it all back + interest!
xo