Even if you don't get to go to a tropical island...here are a few things to do on your Spring Break.How about a book Lamb by Christopher Moore. Gospel according to Biff, Christ's childhood friend. I was laughing out loud.
Buy a bike....go for a bike ride....you can find plenty of these on Craig's List in your area.
Start planting...you know "greens" love chilly weather and anyone, and I mean anyone can grow lettuce....even in a pot~!
A date at the Zoo?
Whatever you do....have a good one....relax...paint your nails, drink a tropical drink and remember.....Spring is in the Air.
3 comments:
Hehe, I bought that book for my dad for Christmas. =D
I have had spinach in my kitchen. Now it's time to move it outside soon. I should plant my different varieties of lettuce too. =)
Have a good break!
I like your ideas, because, you know, they're doable for someone carrying around a fetus.
Ahhh, spring, finally here, at last at last at last.
I need a new countdown now...
Post a Comment