Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So very very tired

picture from Tiana RA.ti flickr

i can't quite seem to put my finger on what is sucking the life out of me...but whatever it is is doing a fantastic job. Depression? It shouldn't be, nothing on the down and outs over here. Exhaustion? Possibly, although shouldn't be, since I am not doing anything out of the ordinary. It is summer I should be enjoying the warm air, but I get home from work and just crash. I do want to sit on the swing and enjoy the warm breeze, yet I sit down and just fall asleep.
Diet, exercising, relaxing? what next...i need to correct this mental problem I'm having

5 comments:

k said...

I do the exact same thing - only before I get to exercise. I think we are mentally exhausted from the past several months. And I intend to be the same until the end of August.

Archer said...

I'm tired too! But I think it's because I ate a whole bag of gummy bears :(

Anonymous said...

Face it. You're old!

v8grrl said...

yes..i am..very old...

one of many said...

It's about being 40. Gives me comfort to know I'm not the only tired soul.