2 friends...one writes the other reads
So this is the only way I get to see you:(
You and me both Douglas! I'm not that far away and yet it's like we are on the opposite sides of the world :-(I still have all your b-day stuff to give you from almost a year ago.... maybe I will just drop it in the mail damnit!Miss and love you! Keep me posted on Tonk....
You take good self-photos!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
So this is the only way I get to see you:(
You and me both Douglas! I'm not that far away and yet it's like we are on the opposite sides of the world :-(
I still have all your b-day stuff to give you from almost a year ago.... maybe I will just drop it in the mail damnit!
Miss and love you! Keep me posted on Tonk....
You take good self-photos!
Post a Comment