I figured today was the day to start... No better way than just throwing it out there...no makeup,no nothing...obviously no fake tan.
I need to learn to smile, but self photography takes practice...hopefully in a few months those arms will be like Madonnas...whatever, I'm healthy.
360 days of my life, originally uploaded by v8grrl.
8 comments:
Hell yes! You look awesome girl! I'm slowly getting back into it. I just care a little bit less than I used to.
For the record, you have no flab anywhere! Damn girl, looking good!
as Chuck would say "Lookin good!"
thanks guys, but for the record...there is flab...it's just hidden.
By the end of this 360 days thing I feel like I should be comfortable with myself and body...hoepfully
Wow! You'll probably surpass Madonna
I will make you feel better and send you a picture of me and my starting point!!!!
I think I may just drive up there and slap you!
Love you and you are beautiful!
You're the BOMB!
You already look amazing!
Now I need to go find that pulled "pork."
Post a Comment