Laundry in the washer, grocery shopping done, today it is going to be 100 degrees here in Colorado. We aren't at the River anymore. I think I will spend the first part of the morning looking for a vacation house, on a river or lake or something.
The kids don't ever really realize how cool certain things are, especially with video games around and stuff.
I wonder if they thought the River was as awesome as I did.
We took pictures of us Tubing down the Muskegon River with an underwater camera. Can't wait to get those developed.
2 comments:
You were incredibly close to us, well in relative terms anyway. Glad you had such an awesome time and EVERYONE got home safe.
Mutha...
I wish we could have all tubed together...I'm sure the kids would have had a splendid time...as wouls we, dragging the Xtra Large Big Boy Cooler behind our tubes
Post a Comment