He said he told me, but really, REALLY? Do you think I'd be standing around here half in the bag in my underwear if I knew your mom was bringing traveling friends with her for the week!!!!!
Yea, sure you told me.
The house is a pit, I spilled something rank in the fridge about a month ago...it has congealed in the bottom of the fridge....
Ilin dropped an entire "party pizza" through the racks in the oven, where I decided to leave it and let it "burn off".
Yea, I really don't think you told me extra people would be staying in the 1970's urine smelling basement.
very nice...very effin nice...
Now I must go BACK to Target to get some matching towels, without hair dye stains and bar soap and you know all that stuff normal house guests expect.
I should have gone to work, it was time and a half and I could have just played dumb.
1 comment:
I'd be pissed!!! But you know me, tell them to just deal.. If they don't like it, they can clean it themselves.
Post a Comment