2 friends...one writes the other reads
Small town Boy looks a bit more angry than the gentle lookin' Ilin:)
That's because his mommy won't buy in cool rockstar tights... Read her blog post. ;)
He's not angry, he was talking. I always catch him talking when I go to take his picture.And he can wear whatever he wants, I just think his girlfriend should be warned :)
And yes. I love that I found you v8grrl. We are ONE :)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Small town Boy looks a bit more angry than the gentle lookin' Ilin:)
That's because his mommy won't buy in cool rockstar tights... Read her blog post. ;)
He's not angry, he was talking. I always catch him talking when I go to take his picture.
And he can wear whatever he wants, I just think his girlfriend should be warned :)
And yes. I love that I found you v8grrl. We are ONE :)
Post a Comment