If it's not one thing its another.
The tub was leaking, which meant it went into the floor and traveled to the ceiling underneath which traveled to the floor there...ie: hole
Whatever, I have told myself I am not going to stress over things I can't control.
So I called the plumber, Mike's Plumbing.
He came, he saw, he shook his head, he fixed....
50$
and no plumber crack
(which was a bummer because he was quite easy on the eyes.)
now I have to fix the hole.
I want a new bathroom, but not really feasible right now.
Things happen, and if you think they don't you live in a fantasy world of unicorns and fairy dust.
This is minor compared to most.
LIFE UPDATE :
finished a knitting project
working on a knitting thing for a dear (wink wink) friend
Start training at a new location in the hospital Wed. (Telemetry!)
Start phase 2 of P90x (and no...i see no change in my body, except that i'm a bit firmer)
Kids are back to school (thank god)

1 comment:
Hey! What are you doing in my downstairs bathroom?!
j/k.... ;)
Oh we share the plumbing drama.
Good luck with the new training! Exciting!
Post a Comment